These Terms of Service apply when you access, use or visit our website located at www.dailyinnovation.biz (the “Site”), the associated mobile application ("BitColor"), and the services provided through the Site and the mobile application (the Site, mobile application and these services constituting the “Service”). The Service is provided to you by Daily Innovation Co. LTD (“Company,” “we,” “us” and “our”). We prepared these Daily Innovation Terms of Service (these “Terms of Service”) to help explain the terms that apply to your use of the Service.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: These Terms of Service contain provisions that govern how claims you and we may have against each other are resolved (see Section 8 below), including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which will, subject to limited exceptions, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding arbitration, unless you opt-out in accordance with Section 8(E). Unless you opt-out of arbitration: (a) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding and (b) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
5. Our Management of the Service; User Misconduct
A. Our Right to Manage the Service.We reserve the right, but do not undertake the obligation to: (a) monitor or review the Service for violations of these Terms of Service and for compliance with our policies; (b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms of Service; (c) refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove, delete, edit or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any Contribution or any portion thereof; (d) manage the Service in a manner designed to protect our and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Service; (e) screen our users or members, or attempt to verify the statements of our users or members and/or (f) monitor disputes between you and other users or to terminate or block you and other users for violating these Terms of Service.
B. Interactions with other Users.You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service. Please note that there are risks that may arise when dealing with strangers, including persons who may be acting under false pretenses. Please choose carefully the information you post on the Service and that you give to other users of the Service. You are discouraged from publicly posting your telephone number or street address on the Service. Information posted to the Service by other users of the Service may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases may be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Service. Opinions and other statements included in users’ Contributions do not represent the opinions or statements of the Company and the posting of a Contribution on the Service does not constitute the Company’s support or endorsement of any opinions or statements expressed in the applicable Contribution.
C. Our Right to Terminate Users. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION,WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
Please Read This Following Clause Carefully – It May Significantly Affect Your Legal Rights,
Including Your Right to File a Lawsuit in Court
A. Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Service. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. Each of you and the Company agree to use best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
B. Agreement to Binding Arbitration. If we do not reach an agreed upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued pursuant to section 8(A) above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service (including its formation, performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or your use of the Service shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered on a confidential basis by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”), excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms of Service is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms of Service shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. The seat of the arbitration will be California, United States. THE AAA’S RULES GOVERNING THE ARBITRATION MAY BE ACCESSED AT WWW.ADR.ORG OR BY CALLING THE AAA AT 1.800.778.7879. TO THE EXTENT THE FILING FEE FOR THE ARBITRATION EXCEEDS THE COST OF FILING A LAWSUIT, WE WILL PAY THE ADDITIONAL COST. IF WE ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE ADDITIONAL COST OF THE FILING FEES, YOU SHOULD SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR PAYMENT OF FEES TO AAA ALONG WITH YOUR FORM FOR INITIATING THE ARBITRATION, AND WE WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PAY ALL NECESSARY FEES DIRECTLY TO AAA. THE ARBITRATION RULES ALSO PERMIT YOU TO RECOVER ATTORNEY’S FEES IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT, ABSENT THIS MANDATORY PROVISION, THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. THEY FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME INSTANCES, THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION COULD EXCEED THE COSTS OF LITIGATION AND THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY MAY BE MORE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION THAN IN COURT.
C. Class Action and Class Arbitration Waiver. You and the Company each further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in your respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and you and the Company each expressly waive your respective right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above in Section 8(B) shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
D. Exception - Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
E. 30 Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth in Sections 8(B), 8(C), and 8(D) by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following email: email@example.com. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of registering to use the Service, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those sections. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them.
F. Exception - Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
G. Applicable Law. You agree that federal laws and the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and the Company.
9. Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability
A. Disclaimer of Warranties
(i)TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL MATERIALS, CONTRIBUTIONS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. BY OPERATING THE SERVICE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY THAT WE ENDORSE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO BY THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT HOSTED ON THIRD PARTY SITES, OR THAT WE BELIEVE CONTRIBUTIONS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR ITEMS TO BE ACCURATE, USEFUL OR NON-HARMFUL. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DO NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND EACH OF OUR ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER CONTRACTORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF.
(ii)TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE’S CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY SITE LINKED TO THE SERVICE, CONTRIBUTIONS, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THE SERVICE OR LINKED TO BY THE SERVICE. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE.
B. Limited Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, CONTRIBUTIONS, MATERIALS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THEREIN. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR FOR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SHALL NOT EXCEED $50.
10. Notice to New Jersey Users. Notwithstanding any terms set forth in these Terms of Service, if any of the provisions set forth in Section 9 are held unenforceable, void or inapplicable under New Jersey law, then any such provision shall not apply to you but the rest of these Terms of Service shall remain binding on you and the Company. In addition, for New Jersey residents, the limitation on liability is inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statue. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms of Service, nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to, nor shall it be deemed or construed to, limit any rights available to you under the Truth-in- Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act.
11. Notice to California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users located in California entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If a user has a question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
12. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy. We follow the notice and take down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). In addition, we may terminate the account and access rights of any repeat infringer in appropriate circumstances. If you are a copyright owner or the legal agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that any user Contribution on the Service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a takedown notification to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
13. Independent Contractors. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between us and any user.
14. Non-Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of the applicable right or provision.
15. Severability. These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Assignment. These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
17. No Modifications by Our Employees. If any of our employees offers to modify the terms of these Terms of Service, he or she is not acting as an agent for us or speaking on our behalf. You may not rely, and should not act in reliance on, any statement or communication from our employees or anyone else purporting to act on our behalf.
18. Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms of Service or your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.